Click Here to get this from pYzam.com!
Saturday, April 07, 2007
6 months ago today.. . . .
We took T out of the orphanage for the last time 6 months ago today. She joined her family where she belonged and where she will forever stay. The day we brought her home to M's apartment she had such a wonderful time. Eating until she was full, drinking juice and milk, eating crackers, playing with toys she didn't have to fight another child for and getting a hug from her mommy and daddy before she lay down to sleep. Where do we stand 6 months later? Well,

Today we colored Easter Eggs and she helped by dropping 3 of the eggs on the table and breaking them before she dropped them in the dye, but those are her eggs and she had fun so it is all good. I also ask her today "Are you a mean girl?" and she laughed and said yes.

I tell you she can push your buttons as hard as she can, and then two seconds later cup your face in her hands and kiss you and that anger just melts away. Well, Not all the way away, remember she pushed all of the buttons to begin with, but boy you just want to kiss her little face off. So her and L ate their dinner really well and then played for awhile before she went to bed. All she knows is she gets to go to Church tomorrow, which she is so excited about, she has no clue about the Easter bunny coming to visit. She loves chocolate so tomorrow will be her day. I am really rambling here, so I must be as tired as I feel. We are all sick here.

Yesterday we took L and T to the doctor. L has a sinus infection and T has an ear infection. They are both on Antibiotics and DH and I didn't go to the doctor about ours. I guess we will just suffer through it and hope it goes away without the antibiotics. T weighed 26 pounds and L weighed 38 pounds. I think it is pretty awesome that T has gained 6-7 pounds since we have been home. I am posting a picture of her and L that really shows their personalities. Tell me what you think, mischievous or what?


3 Comments:

Blogger Sam Sylar said...

Yes, a picture can tell a thousand words....
I hadn't looked at your blog for a while as I thought you'd stopped posting, I'm glad to see you still have some free time
Please let me know if you make it to St Louis this Summer
Jane

Blogger adoptedthree said...

T is cracking me up! What a girlie girl

smack
L

Blogger The Fabulous Us ! said...

The kids look fabulous and a little mischevious ! LOL

Glad to see you are still here :) can you believe its been 6 months already ?

Take care,
Amy

Post a Comment

<< Home