
Not really much to post. I just wanted to add some pictures and let you all know that T's english is coming along really well, REALLY, REALLY well! She surprises me with some of the things she comes up with, but what really cracked me up was the other night I was cooking dinner and she was playing with some crayons. She dropped one on the floor, looked down at it, and then before she climbed down to pick it up she exclaimed "Oh Gosh" It was really funny, but I have no idea where she got it from since i really don't let the kids say that. It just sounds too much like Taking the Lord's name in vain to me. Anyway, it was kind of funny to hear her say it. Did you notice, her hair is really growing and she is gaining more weight. She went to the doctor today and she weighed 25 pounds, HOLY COW!! She is going to catch Whale pretty soon. He only weighs 35 pounds. He has been stuck there for over a year now.I have to run to watch "The Office" T was in trouble and had to go to bed early and whale is playing quietly so I will actually get to watch it. YAY!!!!
GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:
Hi Amy
Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog and praying for us. I know you have been following our blog and left comments before but this is the first time that there was a link to your blog. Thank you, now I have a new blog to read.
God Bless
Kirk
Post a Comment
<< Home