Hello everyone! I am sorry about so long between posts. Life has been a bit hectic around here. T's Chickenpox are scabbing over and starting to heal. DH is working all the time, Whale started back to school this week and is doing really well.
Ok, I left off with the cat laying at the bottom of the ladder. I took him and was yelling at him trying to find out what happened. He kept saying nothing happened. Well, we finally found out that he dropped the cat on her back from his big papasan chair that is under his loft bed. I think while she was trying to turn over to her feet she hit her leg on the metal legs of the chair. We had to wait for the vet to open and take her in. Needless to say, this was not an expense we really needed right now. We went ahead and took off to see DH's parents and went to Old Navy. We left there in time to run home and pick up Kisa and bring her back home and then get to my sisters house. She made us homemade Spaghetti and Meatballs. YUMMY! T did really well with my niece and sister, but she did not like their little Daschund. We left there to get the kids in bed and the next morning I went alone to my nieces soccer game and to run a couple of errands. We had a wedding at 2 pm we had to be to so I had to hurry. I got home and changed and got T changed. She had NO spots at this time. We went to church to the wedding and she was very loud, not screaming but talking and laughing so DH had to take her out while the wedding was happening. I went and found him after wards (30 Minutes later) and as we were walking up a ramp to the fellowship center I noticed a few dots on her neck. We talked to a couple of people on our way out and when we got home we saw her scalp was covered with spots. All around her hairline and on her bottom. The next day it was worse her face had them. So here we are almost a week later and she is starting to scab over. We have not been anywhere this week except yesterday I went to my nieces school program. I got home and last night I was sitting here and was going to put up the shoes I wore to the program and guess what? I had on one white/pink and Silver Nike and one Silver/White and blue Nike. I am truly a mother who has lost her mind. LOL!!!We are going to DH's parents 50th anniversary party tomorrow and this will be her introduction to his side of the family.
I also want to give an update on her adjustment. She is doing really well, she cries now when we put her to bed, but she didn't the first few nights we were home. However, she will not get out of her bed. She is really mimicking a lot of words, but there are only a couple she will say on her own for instance ball, "oh toodles" (Mickey Mouse clubhouse), tick tock, Nice kitty, No No No Kitty, Mama, dada and Whales name, Malako (milk in Russian) and TV. She babbles a lot, but it really doesn't sound like Russian or English. She sings some song in Russian, but we have no idea what it is. I wish we had a video camera :(
Ok, DH just got home from work, so I am going to get a little relief now. Type to you later.
Ok, I left off with the cat laying at the bottom of the ladder. I took him and was yelling at him trying to find out what happened. He kept saying nothing happened. Well, we finally found out that he dropped the cat on her back from his big papasan chair that is under his loft bed. I think while she was trying to turn over to her feet she hit her leg on the metal legs of the chair. We had to wait for the vet to open and take her in. Needless to say, this was not an expense we really needed right now. We went ahead and took off to see DH's parents and went to Old Navy. We left there in time to run home and pick up Kisa and bring her back home and then get to my sisters house. She made us homemade Spaghetti and Meatballs. YUMMY! T did really well with my niece and sister, but she did not like their little Daschund. We left there to get the kids in bed and the next morning I went alone to my nieces soccer game and to run a couple of errands. We had a wedding at 2 pm we had to be to so I had to hurry. I got home and changed and got T changed. She had NO spots at this time. We went to church to the wedding and she was very loud, not screaming but talking and laughing so DH had to take her out while the wedding was happening. I went and found him after wards (30 Minutes later) and as we were walking up a ramp to the fellowship center I noticed a few dots on her neck. We talked to a couple of people on our way out and when we got home we saw her scalp was covered with spots. All around her hairline and on her bottom. The next day it was worse her face had them. So here we are almost a week later and she is starting to scab over. We have not been anywhere this week except yesterday I went to my nieces school program. I got home and last night I was sitting here and was going to put up the shoes I wore to the program and guess what? I had on one white/pink and Silver Nike and one Silver/White and blue Nike. I am truly a mother who has lost her mind. LOL!!!We are going to DH's parents 50th anniversary party tomorrow and this will be her introduction to his side of the family.
I also want to give an update on her adjustment. She is doing really well, she cries now when we put her to bed, but she didn't the first few nights we were home. However, she will not get out of her bed. She is really mimicking a lot of words, but there are only a couple she will say on her own for instance ball, "oh toodles" (Mickey Mouse clubhouse), tick tock, Nice kitty, No No No Kitty, Mama, dada and Whales name, Malako (milk in Russian) and TV. She babbles a lot, but it really doesn't sound like Russian or English. She sings some song in Russian, but we have no idea what it is. I wish we had a video camera :(
Ok, DH just got home from work, so I am going to get a little relief now. Type to you later.

1 Comments:
Wow you sent TY cards from Whale
I am so humbled I never sent mine from N's fifth bday when I left and felt so bad
I applaud you. And now I am humbled and wondering when the chix pox will invade my home via email
PS I hate the word verification thing I always get it wrong!
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home