Click Here to get this from pYzam.com!
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Here is a picture


Ok, here are a couple of pictures. We don't have a family picture yet except the one I erased. Several people took pictures at the airport today of us as a family so I will post one of those when I get it. I am totally exhausted and so are the kids. I will post the entire rest of the trip tomorrow and let me tell you was it ever a ride to finish off the adoption. I hope this will keep in suspense enough to check back tomorrow and see what happened. Here is a picture and my goodness no comments on how fat I am or I will hunt you down and hurt you bad.


5 Comments:

Blogger adoptedthree said...

OHHH I just want to kiss and squeeze that T! She is so darn CUTE! Hey and the rest of the family isnt so bad either :)

WELCOME HOME YEAHHHHHHH!!

Blogger Amy said...

Yeah Amy and FAMILY!
What a cutie! You have had an amzing journey! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear the end of the story!
I am so happy for you!

:) Amy

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home ! Thanks so much for the delightful pics I woke up to this morning :) Rest up and I cant wait to read about the rest of your journey home ..

You are beautiful, T is beautiful and you have 2 handsome men there too :)

Rest rest rest then UPDATE update update !!

Take care,
Amy

Blogger cara said...

Congratulations, Get plenty of rest now that you are home. Almost everyone I talked to got sick after they came home, so take care of yourself and your adorable kids. Cara

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amy , Glad to see you and your family are home. Take care of yourself and get some rest. The kids looks great. We are still waiting on our date. I'll keep you posted.
I might email you later on the weekend.

Take care.

Post a Comment

<< Home