
Wow, today marks our 2 month home anniversary. I am excited and sad as well. I miss Ukraine! Is that crazy or what? I missed home so bad while we were there and yet I am home and miss the simplicity of Ukraine. Who woulda thunk it? Especially the 4th day of climbing those 7 flights of stairs. I do have to say that I came back feeling pretty healthy.
We have been struggling the last few days with jealousy issues and bad behavior from both kids, but life will probably be that way for oh about 18 more years or so. I am amazed at how well T is doing picking up English. Look at the picture her hair is growing really well. She is amazing! However, she cannot STAND it if whale has something she doesn't and vice versa. I mean like if whale had 5 carrots on his plate and she only had 3 she would scream until she had more, OR.....
she takes his and causes him to scream that she is taking his stuff. But just tonight she was playing in the cat's water while I was trying to cook and I told her to leave the kitchen. I just said go play. Well, she just stood there stomping in the water and then whale said "T come here and play with me" Awwwwwww! *sniff sniff* he can be such a good boy and yet such a bad one too! I guess that is true of all kids though.
I went to the doctor today and my blood pressure was high and he said I don't understand why it is high with you on this *** drug. I said "Well, if you lived in my house for only 5 minutes, yours would be high too!" So anyway, he is trying a new medicine so we shall see. I think that I need a nerve pill, that would help all of my problems, LOL!!!
OK, it is 7 pm and I am going to catch up on some blogs and then TV time for mama while the kiddos go to bed. That usually isn't until 9 pm or so.
By the way, Jane I am not sure I ever answered your email or not, but we did go to Roschita and we loved it. We gave the cookies and suckers to the director for his groupa. I would assume they went there, she is a very awesome genuine lady. If I adopted again, which is never happening, I would try to go to Roschita. She really takes care of her kids.
Oh by the way, my poor COLTS, what the heck is going on with them. Well, other than no defense they are perfect. No comments from those stinking Bengals fans over there in the state next door :O)
Until next time, whenever that may be.....
We have been struggling the last few days with jealousy issues and bad behavior from both kids, but life will probably be that way for oh about 18 more years or so. I am amazed at how well T is doing picking up English. Look at the picture her hair is growing really well. She is amazing! However, she cannot STAND it if whale has something she doesn't and vice versa. I mean like if whale had 5 carrots on his plate and she only had 3 she would scream until she had more, OR.....
she takes his and causes him to scream that she is taking his stuff. But just tonight she was playing in the cat's water while I was trying to cook and I told her to leave the kitchen. I just said go play. Well, she just stood there stomping in the water and then whale said "T come here and play with me" Awwwwwww! *sniff sniff* he can be such a good boy and yet such a bad one too! I guess that is true of all kids though.
I went to the doctor today and my blood pressure was high and he said I don't understand why it is high with you on this *** drug. I said "Well, if you lived in my house for only 5 minutes, yours would be high too!" So anyway, he is trying a new medicine so we shall see. I think that I need a nerve pill, that would help all of my problems, LOL!!!
OK, it is 7 pm and I am going to catch up on some blogs and then TV time for mama while the kiddos go to bed. That usually isn't until 9 pm or so.
By the way, Jane I am not sure I ever answered your email or not, but we did go to Roschita and we loved it. We gave the cookies and suckers to the director for his groupa. I would assume they went there, she is a very awesome genuine lady. If I adopted again, which is never happening, I would try to go to Roschita. She really takes care of her kids.
Oh by the way, my poor COLTS, what the heck is going on with them. Well, other than no defense they are perfect. No comments from those stinking Bengals fans over there in the state next door :O)
Until next time, whenever that may be.....

3 Comments:
Happy Anniversary. PS The Colts are going down Monday, WHO DEY
Larry
The Colts are going D..O..W...N!!
Bring it on baby~
PS better not turn off the phone Monday Night!!
Love (wife of man above)
The Coolest Bengal Family across the stateline (going East of course)
No, I never did hear from you about Roschitsa, I'm glad you got to go there & you are right that the kids are very well looked after there. The director is one of the most caring people we met in Ukraine.
I'm going to download some pictures to my blog in the next couple of days that will be dedicated to you, so watch out!!!!
spaces.msn.com/BenandMaggie
Post a Comment
<< Home