



Hello,
I am sooooooo sorry it has been so long since my last post. I am currently a very lucky person to be free from the local sanitarium. I think my children are pushing me to either an early death or even better would be an addiction to some kind of a nerve pill, is that possible? I have heard more whining and fighting in the last 3 months than I have in my entire life. I mean my ENTIRE life, including my childhood. I think one of my kids has whined and screamed more in the last 2 weeks than I did from age 3-11 yrs. I would like to think I haven't spoiled them into screaming and being so demanding, but I may be the reason, who knows?
T has come a looooooooong way in her speech. She can get her wants, needs and demands across quite well. She is pretty amazing!
Anyway, here are some current pictures of my kids (T's glasses are play Barbie glasses) and myself and DH as we rooted for our beloved COLTS!!! My DH is a general Football fan and likes and roots for the Colts, but he will watch any game. I on the other hand, am a true blue die hard Colts fan period!!!!
For now,
Amy

2 Comments:
Hey Amy!
Love the pink jersey! Glad to hear that all is going well!
Amy
We have the same thing in our house. I'm thinking of buying a whistle!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home