Click Here to get this from pYzam.com!
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Less than 12 hours. . . .
Well, here we go! We leave in about 12 hours for the airport and I have to say I am a nervous wreck. So much to be done, yet so little time to do it. I am afraid I am going to forget something. Like the money or passports or you know one of those very very very important things.
We got Whales birthday party over with and our friends from Ohio came and visited. It was so nice to just spend an hour sitting an talking with them and not worrying about anything. Whale had a wonderful party and he had lots of friends and family come. They rode the carousel and played at the playground most of the day. He is completely oblivious to the fact that we are getting on a plane in a few hours, but he shouldn't worry about stuff like that, leave that to mom and dad.
I will try to remember my password here and post as often as I can in Ukraine. I suppose the next time you all hear from us it will be once we are in Kramatorsk. I am not sure if I will be able to post in Kyiv, not really sure of the plans.
Thanks to all for your prayers and support. Keep sending them our way.


2 Comments:

Blogger ColleenD said...

Amy:

Have a safe and wonderful trip to Ukraine. I will be sitting here, stalking your blog, waitng for any tiny detail you can offer.
(Oh, and praying up a storm for you!)
Colleen

Blogger Kim & Brad said...

Yeah!! It’s finally here. I think you are the first family to go. I will be checking your blog daily to see how things are going.

Post a Comment

<< Home