Sorry if anyone is offended by my title, but man life is horrible right now. I have been out of one of my meds for a couple of days and man has the withdrawal kicked in with high style. I have been so emotional today and so dizzy and lightheaded. Crying at just about everything, and I have not used a "Real" cuss word in over 5 years, but man today at work it just kinda flew out of my mouth twice like it had never left my vocabulary in the first place. I have been in at 7 am just like everyday, but have worked over every night and tonight I didn't clock out until 6:15pm and I still wasn't done. I could have easily worked until 9 or 10 and still not been completely done. One would think that I have been loafing if I had that much work, but have you ever noticed how nice and easy life goes until you have only 3 working days left until you are off for a while. I just don't want to leave one stone unturned for my assistant and I am NOT getting much cooperation from others. I come home tired and hungry. So guess what, House not cleaned, nothing at all packed for Ukraine. Talk about procrastinating. It is after 8 now, we just finished dinner and I am so full I could vomit, but we are going to bed in less than an hour. When do I have time, I suppose the last 2 and 1/2 years should have been enough time but who wants to worry about something when you can just lay around depressed all of the time. :)
We still don't have our airline tickets. I have been assured by our travel agent all we need is our confirmation # and our passports, but I would like something in my hot little hand to prove it to me.
Ta ta for now!
We still don't have our airline tickets. I have been assured by our travel agent all we need is our confirmation # and our passports, but I would like something in my hot little hand to prove it to me.
Ta ta for now!

1 Comments:
Amy
It is funny how we all wait until the very end to pack etc... I can never pack ahead then I would forget what I had already packed and would have to repack it anyhow...
Hey if I could do everything in a day and half (including working a half day before leaving) girl your week would have felt like a year!!!
Dont be depressed in a week and half you will be holding T and knowing it was all worth it in the end!
L~
Post a Comment
<< Home