Hi, this is my first post as you could see from the title. We are adopting from Ukraine and have been in this process for just over 28 months. Nothing has really gone our way throughout this adoption. Some have said that God is telling us we are not suppose to go get our daughter, but I tell them that he is just testing us to see if we will stick with him. We are, by the way. We had everything ready and we were registered, ready to go and they shut down adoptions. GRRR!!! Our little girl, who is our son's full bio sibling became available on April 7th 2006 for international Adoption and the old NAC shut down on March 31st. We are now in the process of updating all of our documents, and I do mean all of them.
A little more about my wonderful family. I have a wonderful, Patient, Loving husband and a very magnificent son. Our son calls himself Whale based on the fact that he fell in love with all things oceanic from "Finding Nemo", so when people ask him his name he will happily tell them Whale and they look at us like we have cursed him for life with this name. We have two cats, Abby is our first cat, she is a manx and she is really short and really really really fat. We just got our sweet baby, Kisa, this weekend. She is a tiny little gray tabby. We took her to the vet yesterday and she weighs all of 2.5 #'s. Abby is not really liking the new little baby, but we are hoping she will start really soon. Well, really mean as I cannot stand the hissing, growling and batting all night long as I try to sleep.
I really don't have much to say, but my dear friend Leanna swears I need a blog so here it is. I will post as we get our dossier updated and let everyone know when we get our appointment. Please everyone pray for a September appointment. We really need it to be then or we will lose our housesitter as he is getting married in October. Oh, speaking of updating documents, I got my medical form done today, so all we need now are State Police Clearance Letters, Homestudy and all that goes along with that, and DH's (dear husband) employment letter. Then we are ready to Apostille and send via DHL to Ukraine (AGAIN). Thanks to everyone reading if you have made it this far:)
A little more about my wonderful family. I have a wonderful, Patient, Loving husband and a very magnificent son. Our son calls himself Whale based on the fact that he fell in love with all things oceanic from "Finding Nemo", so when people ask him his name he will happily tell them Whale and they look at us like we have cursed him for life with this name. We have two cats, Abby is our first cat, she is a manx and she is really short and really really really fat. We just got our sweet baby, Kisa, this weekend. She is a tiny little gray tabby. We took her to the vet yesterday and she weighs all of 2.5 #'s. Abby is not really liking the new little baby, but we are hoping she will start really soon. Well, really mean as I cannot stand the hissing, growling and batting all night long as I try to sleep.
I really don't have much to say, but my dear friend Leanna swears I need a blog so here it is. I will post as we get our dossier updated and let everyone know when we get our appointment. Please everyone pray for a September appointment. We really need it to be then or we will lose our housesitter as he is getting married in October. Oh, speaking of updating documents, I got my medical form done today, so all we need now are State Police Clearance Letters, Homestudy and all that goes along with that, and DH's (dear husband) employment letter. Then we are ready to Apostille and send via DHL to Ukraine (AGAIN). Thanks to everyone reading if you have made it this far:)

1 Comments:
Love it!!! And it is ABOUT time--smile!!!!!!
Leanna
Post a Comment
<< Home