Click Here to get this from pYzam.com!
Monday, August 07, 2006
A little calmer now. . .

Ok, I got a hold of our Travel agent and he is wonderful. Here is his info if you are ever searching for a great travel agent.
Lonnie Rowland
President - Rowland Enterprises
4817 Cape Hope Pass
Hermitage, TN. 37076
Phone: 615-566-9085
Fax: 615-250-0530
Email:
travel@rowlandent.com
Web: www.rowlandent.com

We are getting together our travel arrangements. Our house sitter will be here. I hope he loves our kitties, and fish. They will be sleeping with him at night. Well, the kitties, not the fish :O)
We are only waiting on our State police letters and we are ready to go as far as our dossier. I posted a picture of the map of Ukraine. We will be traveling first to Kiev, then by overnight train to Kramatorsk, which has the little box around it. I just hope Whale does ok while on the train all night and with the nasty toilets, EWWWW! He will be spending his 5th birthday in his home country meeting his baby sister for the first time. I am so excited and overwhelmed with all that is happening. One month from today and we could be meeting our daughter for the first time face to face. We have seen pictures of her since she was 6 months old, but now she is almost 3 years old and she is coming home. We will see the beauty of Ukriane in the fall. I am actually scared and nervous this time. I was not like this with Whale. I think it is the fact that we have seen her and grown to love her over the past 2 years and now she will be a reality. Wow!!!
There is so much to do arrange bill payments while we are gone (yuck), get our prescriptions filled, make sure we pack all we need, cleaning the house top to bottom, and on and on and on. Ok, I am tired just reading all we have to do. :) I sure hope my DH brings me a Venti Frappachino home tomorrow morning, I need it. Oh and by the way, my favorite Starbucks drink is a Venti Mocha Frap with a shot. mmmmmmmmmmm! Yummy!
Night for now.


4 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

So exciting that you are going to be able to go get your little one! I hope all goes quickly and smoothly so your family can be whole!

Blogger Kimbell and Mark said...

So VERY excited for you!!! Go get her!! And don't listen to folks telling you cause of difficulties that it's not God's plan. God never promised us an easy carefree road. We had many bumps before we got our daughter home in Feb. and some questioned that maybe God was telling us to quit - but she's been home for over 6 months now and there are no questions in anyones mind now that she is ours! So hang in there and have a wonderful time in Ukraine. Fall is a great time to be there!

Blogger tom said...

Good luck. We'll be watching your progress every day

Blogger adoptedthree said...

Amy
Sign up with your bank and pay those bills online!!! So easy quick and painless (especially cause you never really have to write the amount out- ha ha)

XO

Post a Comment

<< Home