
Well, I came home from work yesterday and the homestudy was in the mailbox. Whoo Hoo!!! We only need our State Police Clearance letters, and I ask the lady in charge if they could put a rush on it, but who knows. So if you all will pray that these come through quickly I would appreciate it. Apparently your paperwork has to be translated and updated at least two weeks before your appointment if you go in September and a full month if you travel later than September. I think we have done a pretty good job getting ours together so quickly.
On to other things, our new baby kitten, Kisa, was gone last night. She had to stay overnight at the vet's office. She is getting spayed today, poor baby. Whale(I will call my son this in this blog) missed her and was sad.
Ok, I have to go get ready for work now. I will post again soon.

1 Comments:
She is a cutie! I love that kind of cat I had one that lived well over 20 years (Barn cat). Her name was Watermelon.
Post a Comment
<< Home