We got a letter today via UPS from Ukraine and they told us our appointment will be on September 6th, 2006. Finally after 2 and 1/2 years we are bringing T home to be with her brother. WHOOOO HOOOO!!! I am so excited I can hardly breathe. We have so much to do now, the first being cleaning our pit of a house. That will take the full month we have before we go. I am telling you it is a mess, and I just can't seem to rid it of the clutter. Ok, much to do for now, I will post again soon.
Monday, August 07, 2006

2 Comments:
Our prayers are answered!!!! I am sooooo soooo happy and can not wait to meet T!
Love Ya
Leanna
Congratulations on the appointment. I am ecstatic to see them popping up on FRUA and praying that I will get mine soon. The countdown is on. Hope I am not making you nervous.
Post a Comment
<< Home