What to do? I have no idea. My house is not getting any cleaner. Work sucks, shopping needs done, gifts need bought, birthday party needs to be finished. Did I mention the house is a mess.
I have succeeded in packing T's things, I guess that is a start. The countdown thingy up top says less than a week. I worked until 5:30 today and I am suppose to get off at 3:30, no Lunch, no help. I was fuming when I got home. Work sucked, so many problems and I couldn't do a thing about them. I was filling in for my boss who was at a funeral and my assistant was playing the role of me today. I have some things I need to finish myself before I go and I couldn't even go pee today let alone finish my stuff. I was thrown into problems I had no clue what was happening and I didn't want to call my boss in the middle of a viewing so I flew by the seat of my pants and probably made wrong decisions, but oh well, I did my best.
I came home and my dear sweet husband had dinner ready and it had been waiting a while since I was so late. He wasn't mad or upset or anything, I probably would have thrown the mashed potatoes at him or at least eaten with out him and he didn't **sniff sniff** I love him so much.
I am exhausted, it stormed HARD last night and I didn't get to go back to sleep after 3:43 am . The thunder was so bad. So needless to say I am ready for bed tonight with once again nothing getting done around the house. I want to just get a huge garbage bag and throw everything in the trash, but that wouldn't be prudent. I think I am going to go sweep everything off of the Kitchen counters and sort through it on the living room floor while watching TV. At least one of those things I will enjoy. :)
Please pray for us, we have so much to do and so many things going on. I am concerned about all of these plane crashes and terrorists.
Well, tomorrow is another day. Let's hope it improves from what today was, because it could have qualified as a level of Hell. However I found this little nugget of information on
www.gotquestions.org
Question: "Are there different levels of punishment in Hell?"
Answer: Although it does not specifically say so, the Bible does seem to indicate that there might be different levels of punishment in Hell. In Revelation 20:11-15, the people are judged Âaccording to what they had done as recorded in the books (Revelation 20:12). All the people at this judgment, though, are thrown into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:13-15). So, perhaps, the purpose of the judgment is to determine how severe the punishment in Hell. Whatever the case, being thrown into a slightly less hot portion of the lake of fire is not consolation to those who are still doomed for eternity.
ok, seriously How funny is that statement? hahaha!
Good night.
I have succeeded in packing T's things, I guess that is a start. The countdown thingy up top says less than a week. I worked until 5:30 today and I am suppose to get off at 3:30, no Lunch, no help. I was fuming when I got home. Work sucked, so many problems and I couldn't do a thing about them. I was filling in for my boss who was at a funeral and my assistant was playing the role of me today. I have some things I need to finish myself before I go and I couldn't even go pee today let alone finish my stuff. I was thrown into problems I had no clue what was happening and I didn't want to call my boss in the middle of a viewing so I flew by the seat of my pants and probably made wrong decisions, but oh well, I did my best.
I came home and my dear sweet husband had dinner ready and it had been waiting a while since I was so late. He wasn't mad or upset or anything, I probably would have thrown the mashed potatoes at him or at least eaten with out him and he didn't **sniff sniff** I love him so much.
I am exhausted, it stormed HARD last night and I didn't get to go back to sleep after 3:43 am . The thunder was so bad. So needless to say I am ready for bed tonight with once again nothing getting done around the house. I want to just get a huge garbage bag and throw everything in the trash, but that wouldn't be prudent. I think I am going to go sweep everything off of the Kitchen counters and sort through it on the living room floor while watching TV. At least one of those things I will enjoy. :)
Please pray for us, we have so much to do and so many things going on. I am concerned about all of these plane crashes and terrorists.
Well, tomorrow is another day. Let's hope it improves from what today was, because it could have qualified as a level of Hell. However I found this little nugget of information on
www.gotquestions.org
Question: "Are there different levels of punishment in Hell?"
Answer: Although it does not specifically say so, the Bible does seem to indicate that there might be different levels of punishment in Hell. In Revelation 20:11-15, the people are judged Âaccording to what they had done as recorded in the books (Revelation 20:12). All the people at this judgment, though, are thrown into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:13-15). So, perhaps, the purpose of the judgment is to determine how severe the punishment in Hell. Whatever the case, being thrown into a slightly less hot portion of the lake of fire is not consolation to those who are still doomed for eternity.
ok, seriously How funny is that statement? hahaha!
Good night.

1 Comments:
I see you have a urine obsession as well (but yours is with your own and mine is with my kids' beds!!!
I'm afraid I am probably destined for the highest level of hell there is, maybe I'll be instantly turned to a crisp and get it over with!!!!
At least your husband is capable of making dinner, wish I had one like that. Hang in there, you're nearly gone.....
Post a Comment
<< Home