Click Here to get this from pYzam.com!
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Lazy day in the apartment
Well, today was such a spectacular day. We spent it sitting in and laying around the apartment. DH and Whale both have SEVERE diarrhea. I know what a yummy way to start the entry today, huh? We were not able even walk around outside a little and so we got up at 9:45 this morning, M and her daughter V came and brought whale a birthday present as today was his birthday. She then took me to the market and I got some necessities such a paper towels, detergent, dish soap, etc. We had a bit of cake for a snack, DH and Whale took turns on the toilet after that. Then we took a nap after that for a couple of hours. Now Whale cannot walk, his bottom is bleeding from so much wiping, and yet here I sit perfectly healthy. I feel so bad. But I suppose one of us has to be healthy. DH has lost 5 pounds since the diarrhea and me, not so much. We have walked our butts off and I am not eating junk, so I am sure I have lost something, but not much. I hear the beginning of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" thank God for our DVD player. Tomorrow morning we are going to the orphanage around 9:30 and see the director about the letter he will write. Then to the local inspector again and then finally to the SDA. Jane and Della I will take your pictures/letters to Anatoly tomorrow. M said we can take the others to Rochista tomorrow as well. I will try to email when I get the reactions from the directors. Sorry this was such a boring day, but hopefully we will get some more action going when the two boys in the other room get better.
bye!


2 Comments:

Blogger tom said...

Hope you are soon all feeling better. We were so lucky that we never got sick over there. Poor whale, on his birthday too....

Blogger adoptedthree said...

Yikes
Poor guys!! The relaxing will probably do everyone good though after all of the traveling.

Post a Comment

<< Home