Hello all! We had a great day today. We all woke up so early and I am not sure why. Whale watched "Go, Diego Go" and DH and I cleaned the floors and washed some bed clothes. We then had had just about enough of the whining so we made whale lay down around 10 am to take a nap, we kept falling asleep but he wouldn't. Finally he fell asleep and woke up about 12:30. We took showers and took a walk downtown to eat lunch at "Our" restaurant "Premier" and then we went to a new market. It was very nice and it was just built recently next to the Hotel Kramatorsk. Anyone who has adopted from this region knows where that is. Anyway, it was getting late and we had bought a lot of stuff, so we called M and she told a taxi driver our address over the phone and he brought us home. We unloaded groceries and then walked to the orphanage. T was so wonderful today. We got bubbles yesterday in Donetsk and she loved them. She laughed and chased them it was nice to watch. We gave her her first M & M's today. Ok, let's just say she will be a future choc-o-holic. She just wanted to keep shoving them in her mouth. I think she will like living with us. LOL! The family that I thought may be Israeli turns out they are Italian as well and they are adopting twin babies. I mean these kids may be just around 18 months or so and it appeared as though one was a boy and one was a girl. I got a couple of pictures of T's groupa today and there is one little boy that looks exactly like my cousin's little boy Noah. It is really remarkable the resemblance. Anyway, we decided to take a walk with T before we had to take her back and M and V showed up at the Orphanage and M took some more pictures. These are really good ones and she is going to have her husband take care of getting them to us. I will post a picture of all of us together. I hate putting pictures up I feel like some stalker will come and kill us in our sleep or something, but then I am a worrier. He will probably just chop our heads off or something. When it came time to take T back upstairs she started laughing and playing with us. She didn't want to leave us, but when we got upstairs the caregiver I don't like, took her right away from me and told her to blow mama a kiss. She did, but the others let me hold her and give her my own goodbye kisses. I really don't like that woman!
So we went with M and V to the City's Birthday party. M said that she thinks it is like the 255th or something like that. They had some famous Russian singer come and sing, and dancing troupes and other singer and such. It was a nice celebration and the kids played a lot. We then went to eat at a WONDERFUL traditional restaurant and M told us the name and I can't remember it, but it was sooooo good. They had it decorated with all traditional Ukrainian trinkets, etc. Old Ukrainian way of live type things, it was very pretty inside. She said that if the same restaurant was in Kiev the place would charge US dollars and be extremely expensive. It was something a tourist would love. She had never eaten there before but she said she will again. DH, whale and V kept playing and tickling and acting like a bunch of kids. They did have a good time though. We ended up getting home about 20 minutes ago about 9 pm and in 12 hours we will be sitting in front of a judge with him determining if we are fit to be parents. Then our 10 days will start, I hope we continue to have days like today. It was very easily in the lower 80's today and sunny. We had a great day and so did M and V. Tomorrow V will be 9 years old and she is having a party at a children's cafe. We are invited. Whale loves her and she is having clowns and everything. I think it will be another fun day for him as well. It is at 5:30 so I think M will have to send a taxi to pick us up at the orphanage. I will probably be posting late again tomorrow, but it will be a big day with court and all. I cannot wait for you all to see the picture of T and our whole family. I promise to post it as soon as she gets it on the computer. We are going to get ready for bed, we have to be ready to get up and walk out the door at 8:30 am, and let me tell you, that is really early for us here living here in Leisureville, Ukraine. Oh and by the way, thanks everyone for all of the great comments on the blog yesterday, NOT!! We have a good day and no one has anything to say, my feelings are hurt. Well, not really, but I want to make you all feel guilty, LOL!!!
Love to all! Goodnight!
So we went with M and V to the City's Birthday party. M said that she thinks it is like the 255th or something like that. They had some famous Russian singer come and sing, and dancing troupes and other singer and such. It was a nice celebration and the kids played a lot. We then went to eat at a WONDERFUL traditional restaurant and M told us the name and I can't remember it, but it was sooooo good. They had it decorated with all traditional Ukrainian trinkets, etc. Old Ukrainian way of live type things, it was very pretty inside. She said that if the same restaurant was in Kiev the place would charge US dollars and be extremely expensive. It was something a tourist would love. She had never eaten there before but she said she will again. DH, whale and V kept playing and tickling and acting like a bunch of kids. They did have a good time though. We ended up getting home about 20 minutes ago about 9 pm and in 12 hours we will be sitting in front of a judge with him determining if we are fit to be parents. Then our 10 days will start, I hope we continue to have days like today. It was very easily in the lower 80's today and sunny. We had a great day and so did M and V. Tomorrow V will be 9 years old and she is having a party at a children's cafe. We are invited. Whale loves her and she is having clowns and everything. I think it will be another fun day for him as well. It is at 5:30 so I think M will have to send a taxi to pick us up at the orphanage. I will probably be posting late again tomorrow, but it will be a big day with court and all. I cannot wait for you all to see the picture of T and our whole family. I promise to post it as soon as she gets it on the computer. We are going to get ready for bed, we have to be ready to get up and walk out the door at 8:30 am, and let me tell you, that is really early for us here living here in Leisureville, Ukraine. Oh and by the way, thanks everyone for all of the great comments on the blog yesterday, NOT!! We have a good day and no one has anything to say, my feelings are hurt. Well, not really, but I want to make you all feel guilty, LOL!!!
Love to all! Goodnight!

2 Comments:
Me too ! Its 4 am here (mmhmm cant sleep?) and I forget the time change but you should be in court soon or already there and I am sure you will have no problem with the judge :)
I would tell you our judge story but maybe not on here LOL
Aaahhh I remember the leisure days too when all we "had" to do was get up to see our son. Everything else was a bonus.
Cant wait for todays post !
Amy
It sounds like things are going well and I am very happy for you!
I think it is awesome that V and Whale are having a blast together. V will love having the baby. What restaurant has the internet cafe in back? I am getting confused which one is which...
Baby twins that is incredible.
Is M gonna take you to the monastary/caves outside of Donetsk?
Cant wait for the pics.
Let the count down begin..10
Post a Comment
<< Home