We woke up to another beautiful day in Ukraine. We got showers walked to the orphanage. We played with T for about and hour and 1/2 . She had fun again on the slide and she really really likes that book from Chick Fil A. Ok, I know I am an idiot and spelled it wrong in yesterday's entry. I thought it looked wrong when I did it, but I am a little delirious from all of the walking today. We took her back to her room and called M. She said to meet her in an hour at the same restaurant we ate at yesterday. So we walked, and walked and walked a little more. We went into one of the new stores and the security people inside followed us around everywhere and I don't mean discreetly either. I am guessing it is because DH had his backpack on and most people put them in the lockers outside the stores. Anyway, we left after Starsky and Hutch finally figured out that we were not there to rob them blind of all of their shampoo and deodorant. We met M and ate, pretty much the same things, but I had Chicken Kiev. It was pretty good. She took us back to the apartment and we took a nap. We woke up late and had to practically run to the orphanage to see T. One way from the apartment is between 1 to 1 and 1/2 miles. So we got there and played for awhile and then we had plans to meet M at a local park. We were not sure what to expect but after hiking a good 4-5 miles down to the park we took a stroll back to the back part. Well, there was a carnival/fair type thing in the middle of the park. Whale and V (m's daughter ) rode a small roller coaster and jumped in one of those jumping/bouncy things twice. They rode a train and got a balloon. They really had a lot of fun. It was dark when we left so M got us a taxi, but after he brought us home we realized that it was only about one block and with all of the walking we had done today that would have been nothing. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the elevator is still not working so another day of 7 flights up and down 3 times. Let me tell you, my thighs were on fire. We have been back for about an hour and we have had a little to eat. M is going to teach a couple of girls English tomorrow so we are going to go across the street to the outdoor market. It is only suppose to be a high of 61 degrees tomorrow so that may be a problem since we didn't bring a jacket for DH. We are also going to buy an umbrella stroller tomorrow at the Market. T is so tiny she will never make it through the airports like whale can. I need to go for now, so DH can play a computer game. Life if tough here.
Oh snap, I almost forgot the most important thing of all. M said that she talked to our judge and he has given us an appointment date for next Thursday. M called the SDA today and they told her to call back on Monday or Tuesday and they will tell her when she can come to pick up the paperwork needed for court. Technically they have until Wednesday to do it, since they require 5 working days. So maybe next Thursday we will be in court and Friday we can start counting down the 10 days. But M has to take the overnight train to pick up the paperwork so we may miss the Thursday date. If so she said he may try to get us in on Friday. Ok, gotta blast. Bye!
(Too much Disney channel, what can I say)
Love to all
Oh snap, I almost forgot the most important thing of all. M said that she talked to our judge and he has given us an appointment date for next Thursday. M called the SDA today and they told her to call back on Monday or Tuesday and they will tell her when she can come to pick up the paperwork needed for court. Technically they have until Wednesday to do it, since they require 5 working days. So maybe next Thursday we will be in court and Friday we can start counting down the 10 days. But M has to take the overnight train to pick up the paperwork so we may miss the Thursday date. If so she said he may try to get us in on Friday. Ok, gotta blast. Bye!
(Too much Disney channel, what can I say)
Love to all

1 Comments:
All I can say is M is the BEST!
Give her a belly rub for me I am thinking IGOR or LIANA is a good name!
Post a Comment
<< Home