Click Here to get this from pYzam.com!
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Lazy, lazy, lazy day
Today I did nothing. I mean nothing. I woke up at the buttcrack of dawn and checked my email, sent one to my lil sis and then went back to bed. ummm, we woke up again, I read my book and then took a nap. I woke up made grilled cheese sandwiches, read my book, and then whale and I took another nap. Can you tell I didn't sleep worth a darn last night. I mean hardly at all. I have been reading a lot today. About 3:30 or so DH and Whale went to visit T. I did some dishes, peeled potatoes, and I mean with a knife not a potato peeler. I did a load of laundry and cooked. I made Fried Chicken, yummy milk gravy, Mashed Potatoes and corn for dinner. The boys came home and said they had a good visit. She wasn't as playful today as she was yesterday. There is a walker in the gym for the babies and she wanted in it. DH put her in and on the front there are some toys. Evidently she started flipping them around and playing with them and it made whale laugh, so she did it more and she started belly laughing. He said she started rocking again today while he was putting whale in a time out. I am sure that scared her, him throwing a fit and everything. He was very whiny, which has become the norm for him. I haven't heard his regular voice in some time now. Everything is in a whine or backtalk. I don't know how to remedy this. We do time outs, he screams and kicks which I am sure the neighbors love, but what else can you do? I guess I will go finish this book I am reading. It is really quite good. Thanks lil sis for it, but now I am almost done and still have a LONG time left before we come home. Did you all notice I had to change my countdown clock? I don't know how I figured so wrong. IF we have court on Thursday then we still have our 10 days which will put us at the very end of the month. Tomorrow M will meet with the judge again and she has a couple of other things to do, but we may go get pedicures tomorrow evening if she can get appointments. We will see. Talk to you all soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home