Click Here to get this from pYzam.com!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Whooo Hooo!!! First Gotcha Day for T. . .
One year ago today we were in a courtroom in Ukraine and the judge finally told us we were T's parents. After waiting for soooooooooo long it finally happened. This first year has not been a cake walk by any means, but it is definitely improving. She is beginning to act like any American preschooler that doesn't always get her way. We love her more than imaginable and so does her brother. When he got up this morning he ask "Is today the day that T became my daughter?" LOL! So we had a very lengthy discussion of what Gotcha day is and when his is. He is such a good boy!




L, by the way, scored a goal at soccer on Saturday!!! We were proud parents. I think that once T is old enough though, she will blow him out of the water. That girl can play some soccer.




I went Friday to Portrait Innovations and got the kids pictures taken. Mostly for my Mom's birthday present, but I actually had not gotten one taken previously and I really needed to get it done. Doggone it though, those things are not cheap! Here is the best picture of the two of them together.



I also am posting the individual pics of both kids as well.

Well, i guess now I need to do the annual report.

Night all!




2 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Hey Amy,
How are you doing? I can finaly read your blog. Someone had changed my setting on the texts and thats why it was to small to read.
(A) is in preschool now and doing great.

The children looks great. They look like they are happy. I hope everyone is doing fine.
I will try and email soon.
Hope you all had a Happy Thanks giving.

Blogger junglemama said...

Wow, a year! That is a big deal. Our girls have been home two years and each year that has passed I think that they are one year closer to being here with us for more than 50% of their life.

Post a Comment

<< Home