Click Here to get this from pYzam.com!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
L's First Soccer Game




Well today was L's first soccer game. He got a sticker for best defense. I could have disputed that but I was proud of him all the same. The biggest problem is that his little "girl"friend from school goes to our church too and she was on the opposing team today. Everytime he saw her he got all shy and was all about her and not the game. I guess that is possibly the only valid reason there should not be coed sports, but he plays Upward and it is really about sportsmanship anyway and not the competition. All kids play regardless of ability and I really like that as well. We went to one of the local parks after ward and then did a couple of errands. I am posting pictures of our visit to Target as well. We didn't buy the masks, but they wanted to try them on anyway. We are going on an outing with my husbands family tomorrow to the Indianapolis Zoo after church. The kids are really excited. Then T's birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, September is a very busy month.

I just wanted to post some pic's.

Have a great day everyone.

Amy


1 Comments:

Blogger adoptedthree said...

What two posts in one month- Now I will have to check back more often- HA!

Okay T looks so grown up and pretty and L too!

MISS YA!

Post a Comment

<< Home