Well, it has been about a month I guess since my last post and I figured it is about time again. I have seen a specialist about my finger and then I had physical Therapy a few times. I am almost completely healed now. Woo Hooo!!! Now it won't look like I am flipping people off all the time. They had put flesh colored Coban on to help with the swelling and when I was driving the people coming toward me couldn't tell it was a broken finger. It was kind of humorous:O)
Well, school starts in about 3 weeks and I cannot wait. T is going to preschool in the Early Childhood program. I think she qualified strictly on her immaturity. Her speech has improved so very well, my mom can even understand what she is saying 1/2 of the time :) L goes for some sort of testing on Tuesday to see if he qualifies for All Day Kindergarten. I hope he does and I only say that because I think he is so smart it will only help him to get all of the knowledge he can get from school. I mean we do our part but there is so much more they are equipped to do educationally that we are not able to do at home.
This summer has been very hot and busy, for about 3 weeks or so it was 90 or so almost everyday and the kids would swim in our big blow up pool. They were both "Brown as Berries". It seems that I have heard my grandma say that before, but that is a quote from the Pharmacist at Kroger and she MAY be 29 or 30, so I am not sure where she grew up but it was funny when she said it since she sounded like a grandma. I have been reading books like crazy. I was reading a book every other day for a couple of weeks. I am hooked on Karen Kingsbury, Kristen Heitzmann, Tracy Peterson, and Beverly Lewis.
My hubby works all night, watches kids all day and sleeps for a few hours when I get off work so his life is booked solid. We pack as much as possible in on his only day off each week. This past weekend we went to a local reservoir and we took two of our nieces with us. They all had a blast looking for crawdads and fish. They were filthy and stinky but they had fun. We then went to my brother-in-law's farm and they sat on the horses, caught chickens, walked sheep, chased sheep, climbed on tractors and hay bales and well, they learned what it was that was hanging down on the back of the boy sheep. It was so funny, L ask uncle Jack, what is that hanging off of that sheep? Jack looked at us, and said "umm, that is his Nut Sack" L "Oh, what is a nut sack?"
Jack "Ask your mommy and daddy" We told him it helped him make babies. WOW! I guess if we lived on a farm they would know the facts of life at a very young age. My sister in law said they have barn language and home language and never shall the two meet. LOL! Later on in the car L ask me if a nut sack was the same thing as testicles. WOW! should have just went with the obvious there Jack, he would have gotten that, and we wouldn't have had to explain what they were used for. I have some really cute pictures of them at the farm, but I have a Nokia 6201i or a 6102i phone and it won't send pictures via email, what a piece of crap. So now I will have to buy THEIR usb cord to get the pictures from my phone to my computer. I am not sure if I will or not, just depends on how much it costs. OK, I guess I have to go for now, I am tired and I am almost done with a book that I want to finish tonight.
I am attaching new pictures of the kids. They are from my niece's birthday party. We did a bunch of fireworks and they rented a bouncy house, holy cow, was that fun for all, even us big, really big, kids!
Talk to you all soon!
Amy

2 Comments:
Yes, it's about time for a new post!!!
I'm glad your finger is getting better.
I cannot believe how much the children have changed since the last photos
We're also looking forward to school starting again-the boys will be in a new school, both in first grade
Still no trip to St Louis?
Hi Amy,
I thought I would check out your blog. They really look cute.
I like T with the bus.
Anna will be starting in Oct 16th for Preschool. She see Nicholas get on the bus and laughs and smile. I think she is ready for it. I really hate to see her go now,but it will be good for her to meet new friends and be herself.
I will try and email you soon. It has been so busy around here lately . I have been having back trouble I will tell you more later on that.
Take care
Post a Comment
<< Home