Click Here to get this from pYzam.com!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Indianapolis Zoo




Well, we went to the Zoo on Sunday and the kids had a blast. They now have a shark pool with dog sharks that you can touch. They have the coolest looking eyes. Their eyes actually look animated they are so neat. My dear dumb husband came home from work early on Friday because he was so sick he couldn't be there anymore. I asked him if he wanted to go the the Dr., he said no, urgent care after hours, no so by Sunday he had not mentioned feeling bad anymore. We are at the Zoo and I bought a bottle of water and ask if he wanted a drink. He says sure, so we all share the bottle of water (I mean after all it was a $2.00 bottle of water) we stayed the day, came home. Monday morning comes along and what does he say, "my throat is still killing me, I think I have strep and should go to the Dr." So he did and he does have strep. Well, guess what I woke up this morning a little tired but not feeling bad. Went to work and around 10 am I started with a small sore throat on the right side and a ginormous gland in my neck. By noon, i could barely swallow and by 1 my ear was in a tremendous amount of pain. Called the doctor since he just saw DH yesterday and he called in my prescription. I told DH I hated him and how come he didn't tell me he still had a sore throat before drinking with us. His response "I don't know, I didn't think about it" can you say DUH!!!! so now I only hope that I am able to go to work tomorrow, I am extremely susceptible to baaaaaadddddd strep. I don't just get it a little.


Anyway, we saw the baby elephant and the 2 baby giraffes at the Zoo. I got a picture of T feeding the giraffe that looked like he has some sort of bump disease on his head and horns. L was with us alone for a while. DH's family had T with them, so it was kind of nice to give L that one on one attention for at least a little while that he has not really experienced much of in the last year.


Speaking of last year, I just went back and read the blog for this day one year ago and I remember it like it was yesterday. I do miss Ukraine and Masha and her family :(


I want to finish the book I am reading before Big Brother is on tonight so I gotta go.
Here are some more pictures! Enjoy....



2 Comments:

Blogger adoptedthree said...

YES two posts in less then two weeks- I am so excited!

Sorry to hear you are sickly!

I Miss Masha TOO!! WHAAA

Blogger Jane said...

Amy, your photos are great, worth the money (I can say that seeing as it wasn't my money!!) I guess you never made it to St L this Summer. The kids are absolutely beautiful and look so happy to be together
Jane

Post a Comment

<< Home