Click Here to get this from pYzam.com!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Apple Orchard




We took a trip to the apple orchard today. We picked lots of apples and brought home a couple of pumpkins, and I don't mean my kids. :) They had a great day. I worked about four hours this morning, What? Work on a Saturday, I haven't had to do that in a couple of years, but we are really busy right now, so everyone keep going out to eat. I keep my job that way, LOL!! I came home and we went to Stuckey farms. We first went and picked out a few good pumpkins. It was tough, they were really picked over and all of the best ones were picked by the farm and just available for anyone to pick up. Where is the fun in that? Anyway, then we picked almost 30 pounds of apples. These are some yummy apples and they were only $.62 per pound. Then we went to Old Navy and used Luke's birthday gift card and got him a couple pair of jeans. We went and shared some of our apples with my sisters family on the way home and now we are home and ready for bed. Here are some pictures from today.




3 Comments:

Blogger Lane said...

Luke looks so grown up!

Blogger Michael Redman said...

Hi There ,
I just published a book that I think may be helpful to parents hoping to adoption from Ukraine. Please check it out and pass this on to other parents.

We have two children from a small orphanage in Melitopal and I wrote this book as a journal and self help book for adoptive parents.

It is called "76 Days on Mars" and is available on Amazon. All proceeds go to our orphanage.


Best,

Michael Redman

Blogger janetttt said...

Our help is essential not only for kids living in poorly developed countries of Africa. Unfortunately, there are orphans in Europe, who live on the verge of survival. Personally, I help orphans living in Ukraine. Here is the link if you are also interested.

Post a Comment

<< Home