Click Here to get this from pYzam.com!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Brookfield Zoo


I don't have much time, running late for work, but I wanted to post a couple of pictures from when we went to the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago. THE BEST ZOO EVER!!!!

Of course I have never been to San Diego, so not much to compare it to.

Here are a couple of pictures of my kids. Wait here is Luke, I don't have time to edit the pic of Tati.
I will when I come home.
Bye for now, I am LATE, no shower yet and must leave in 15 minutes.
Amy


1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Wow, I hardly recognized T! She has grown so much since that photo of your DH holding her outside the orphanage. We started following your adoption blog a few years ago and were thankful that you documented the journey for famillies like us who would come after. Glad you're having a good summer!

Post a Comment

<< Home