Click Here to get this from pYzam.com!
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Look at the difference



I cannot believe the difference in T from last year to this year. She has certainly become quite the little beauty. L hasn't really changed much, but he doesn't look like my baby anymore :( The first two pictures were taken in July of last year, but the last one I took last week.
They start school next week. I can't believe it. It is 91 degrees outside and still summer. We never started school before the last week of August. We still want to get up to Lake Michigan this year before we run out of time. I wish it was a shorter drive, but it is a nice day trip and it certainly helps that gas is down to the $3.70's this week. Ok, not much to update, but I wanted to post these pictures.



1 Comments:

Blogger junglemama said...

Your kids are beautiful! A year makes all the difference in the world for a child who now feels loved!

Post a Comment

<< Home